Paper Submission Rules
The paper should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper will be entered into the reviewing process, only if the following conditions are satisfied:
- The paper layout format is satisfied approximately.
- The total size of the paper is maximum 10 pages of the above format.
- The total number of references is minimum 10.
- The submission is accompanied with a statement that a paper is not published elsewhere, and is not under review in another journal, or for some conference.
If the paper is accepted (after one or more iterations of improvements), it will be forwarded into the publication process, only if the following conditions are satisfied:
- The paper layout format is satisfied absolutely.
Authors remain to be the copyright owners after the papers are published because IPSI does not require the copyright ownership to be passed to it.
When submitting your paper, please label it as follows:
Transactions on Internet Research is for research directly
related to the Internet:
- IEF - Internet, Economy, and Finance
- CST - Collaboration Systems and Technologies
- WST - Workflow Systems and Technologies
- INE - Internet Engineering
- ISX - Information Systems
- ISY - Intelligent Systems
- ECS - E-Commerce Systems
- EES - E-Education Systems
- CCM - Computer Communications
- DCS - Distributed Systems
- WEB - Advanced Web Programming
- SCR - Security, Reliability, and Protection on the Internet
Transactions on Advanced Research is for research indirectly related to the Internet
and for the Multidisciplinary/Interdisciplinary research related to the Internet:
- MCE - Mechanical Engineering
- ENT - Enterprise Management
- MBA - Issues in Management and Business Administration
- APS - Application Software
- SSS - System Software
- ARC - Computer Architecture
- DES - Computer Design
- NET - Newly Emerging Technologies
- TLS - Tools for Web and Related Applications
- DEC - Decision Making in Business Environments
- MED - Any aspect of the Internet related medicine
- MTC - Mobile Technologies
If none of the above labels fits, make your own one, explain it, and use it when submitting your paper.